Providing High Quality Training, Evaluation and Mental Health/Behavioral Consultation services to Schools, Families, Institutions, Residential Centers
Midwest Evaluation services provides the following services.
- Evaluate eligibility for special services.
- Assess academic skills and aptitude for learning.
- Determine social-emotional development and mental health status.
- Evaluate learning environments.
- Provide culturally appropriate evaluations
- Behavioral evaluation
- Independent educational evaluation (IEE)
- Individual Counseling
- Small group counseling
- Anger management training Intervention
- Provide short term counseling to help resolve interpersonal or family problems that interfere with school performance.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and administrators to find effective solutions to learning and behavior problems.
- Work to strengthen working relationships between teachers, parents, and service providers in the community.
- Threat Assessment
- Assist schools in designing programs for children at risk of suicide and failing at school.
- Promote tolerance, understanding, and appreciation of diversity within the school community.
- Assist in Developing programs to make schools safer and more effective learning environments.
- Collaborate with school staff and community agencies to provide services directed at improving psychological and physical health.
- Develop partnerships with parents and teachers to promote healthy school environments.
- Work directly with children and their families to help resolve problems in adjustment and learning.
- Provide training in social skills and anger management.
- Help families and schools manage crises such as death, illness, or community trauma.
- Provide Guidance to teacher assistance and Response to Intervention teams.
Staff training and In-service
- Basics of TAT/RTI
- Achievement testing refresher course for Special education teachers
- Autism 101
- ADHD tips
- Accommodation and modification in general education setting
- Behavioral assessment
- FASD 101
Research and Planning
- Evaluate the effectiveness of academic and behavior management programs.
- Identify programs and strategies to improve schools.
- Use evidence-based research to develop and/or recommend effective intervention
- Assist Schools in locating service providers (speech, Occupational therapy, physical therapy, technical assistance)
To obtain Services contact :
Call Midwest Evaluation Services at 970-589-6475 EMAIL
staff training , school in service, service, reading intervention, math intervention, , response to intervention training south Dakota school psychologist, school psychology Midwest, Nebraska School Psychologist, Wyoming school Psychologist,pine ridge School psych, rapid city south Dakota testing, school counseling rapid city, behavioral evaluation rapid city, Family therapy south Dakota, autism evaluation south Dakota, rapid city special education, speech therapist south Dakota, psychologist west river, South Dakota special education testing, ADD Attention , concentration. evaluation south Dakota, achievement testing south Dakota. Child evaluation rapid city, SD, Kyle South Dakota, Pine Ridge SD, Eagle Butte SD, Standing Rock Reservation, Staff training, Parent educator South Dakota, Native American School Psychologist.